Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Tuscolano, Rome
Tuscolano is a neighbourhood that travellers like for its cheese shops and coffee shops. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Mausoleum of Helena and Mausoleo di Monte del Grano. Tuscolano is a great base for exploring the greater Rome area, especially with so many hotels to choose from.
Staying in Tuscolano
You’ll get to choose from several accommodation options in Tuscolano, and travellers enjoy these top picks:
- Via Cesena B&B: Bed & breakfast with free breakfast, free WiFi and a terrace, 14-minute walk from Colosseum.
- Hotel Appia 442: 3-star hotel featuring free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk and concierge services.
- Orlando Innamorato B&B: Bed & breakfast with free breakfast, a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace. Our guests rate this B&B highly for its spacious rooms.
Tuscolano might not have your ideal accommodation, so consider a different Rome neighbourhood. The Appio Latino neighbourhood is a great place to call home while you're visiting. This neighbourhood is home to 102 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Etruria Relais and Wine: Guesthouse with free WiFi, a snack bar/deli and concierge services. Our guests enjoy the guesthouse's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Domus Appia 154: Townhouse with free breakfast and free WiFi, 14-minute walk from Colosseum. Expedia travellers like this townhouse accommodation's central location and breakfast.
- St. John Villa: Bed & breakfast with free breakfast, free WiFi and parking, 9-minute walk from Colosseum.
Sightseeing Around This Rome Neighbourhood
Museo degli Strumenti Musicali, Museo delle Mura and Historic Museum of the Liberation feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in Tuscolano. You could also plan a visit to Mausoleum of Helena or Mausoleo di Monte del Grano when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
Appio Latino is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Park of the Caffarella, Villa Lazzaroni and Parco della Caffarella while you're here. Other places worth visiting include Happio, Via Appia Nuova Shopping District and Catacombs of St. Callixtus.
Getting Around Tuscolano and the Greater Rome Area
If you want to see more of the city, Arco di Travertino Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Colli Albani - Parco Appia Antica Station and Tor Pignattara Station. If you want to head out of town, you can hop aboard a train at Rome Tuscolana Station.