Visitors to Bron are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Around the area, top sights include Musee Lumiere, Stade Gerland and Textile Museum.
- You'll find 890 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lyon
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 32.9 mi (52.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bron
Favourite places to visit in the city include Eurexpo, Hippodrome Bron-Parilly and Fort Bron. In the area, you'll also find Musee Lumiere and Stade Gerland.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Bron. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Novotel Lyon Bron Eurexpo - This 4-star hotel in Porte Des Alpes - Mi Plaine - Manissieux features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, quiet rooms.
- The Originals City, Hôtel Dau Ly, Lyon Est (Inter-Hotel) - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a snack bar/deli, along with free WiFi.
- Ibis Styles Lyon Bron Eurexpo - With a stay at this hotel in Porte Des Alpes - Mi Plaine - Manissieux, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Eurexpo Lyon, 1.8 mi/2.9 km from the heart of the city, and Textile Museum, which is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) away.
Getting around Bron
You can access metro transport at Hotel de Ville - Bron Tram Stop, Les Alizés Tram Stop and Boutasse - Camille Rousset Tram Stop. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Bron
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- Bron gets about 811.60 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C