Search Hotels in Bridgend
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Bridgend has to offer including the golf courses, parks and theatres. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and cosy setting. Museum of Welsh Life (Welsh Folk Museum), Castell Coch (Red Castle) and Llandaff Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 380 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Cardiff
- The closest major airport is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Swansea (SWS), 22 mi (35.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bridgend
Favourite places to visit in the city include Coed-Y-Mwstwr Golf Club, Southerndown Golf Club and Bryngarw Country Park. Additionally, you might want to add Newton Beach to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Bridgend. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ewenny Farm Guesthouse - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a lazy river, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- The Coed-Y-Mwstwr Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hazelwood Guest House - This 4-star guesthouse features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Museum of Welsh Life (Welsh Folk Museum), 13.2 mi/21.3 km from the city centre, and Castell Coch (Red Castle), which is 14.3 mi (23.1 km) away.
Getting around Bridgend
If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Bridgend Station, Wildmill Station or Sarn Station. Bridgend might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bridgend
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Bridgend gets about 957 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Bridgend?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bridgend, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Bridgend?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Bridgend?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Bridgend?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Bridgend?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Bridgend?
What's the best golf hotel in Bridgend?
What's the best accommodation in Bridgend to learn about local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Bridgend?
Bridgend Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bridgend by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bridgend Airports
- Accommodation near Bridgend Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bridgend
- Choose Your Bridgend Hotel Style
- Search Bridgend Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bridgend
- Hotels Near Bridgend, Cardiff
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends