Visitors to Brentwood are sure to enjoy the bars and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cathedral. Kelvedon Hatch, Victoria Road Stadium and Lakeside Shopping Centre are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in Brentwood
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (SEN-Southend), 17.1 mi (27.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brentwood
Favourite places to visit in the city include Kelvedon Hatch, Bentley Golf Club and Hopefield Animal Sanctuary. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Old MacDonalds Farm and Kelvedon Hatch Secret Nuclear Bunker.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Brentwood. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Marygreen Manor Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
- De Rougemont Manor Hotel & Suites - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Warley can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour health club, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Brentwood M25, Jct. 28 - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Top places to visit outside the city include Victoria Road Stadium, 8.3 mi/13.4 km from the heart of the city, and Lakeside Shopping Centre, which is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) away.
Getting around Brentwood
If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from Brentwood Station, Brentwood Shenfield Station or Brentwood West Horndon Station. Brentwood may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Brentwood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Brentwood gets about 22 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C