Bowness-on-Windermere Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Bowness-on-Windermere with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 6 pet-friendly hotels. See the most popular Bowness-on-Windermere hotels and accommodation types that are favourites of guests who bring their pets:
- The Burnside Hotel, BW Premier Collection is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at Fairfield House. This guesthouse offers a bar/lounge and a library. Guests like the breakfast at this 4-star guesthouse.
- Dogs can join their owners at Lonsdale Hotel - Guest House. This bed & breakfast offers guests a bar/lounge and LCD TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star bed & breakfast's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Bowness-on-Windermere
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 0°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Bowness-on-Windermere is 21 mm
Exploring Bowness-on-Windermere with your pet
Known for its hiking trails and aquariums, Bowness-on-Windermere has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit World of Beatrix Potter and Old Laundry Theatre. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Lake Windermere. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Kendal, Hide & Horn or Lakeland Pet Supplies.