Windermere Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Windermere? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of the 19 that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- The Ryebeck Country House & Restaurant is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Fairfield House. This guesthouse offers a bar/lounge and a library. Guests like the breakfast at this 4-star guesthouse.
- Dogs can join their owners at Cragwood Country House Hotel. This hotel offers guests free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Windermere
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organise an outing with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 0°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Windermere is 21 mm
Exploring Windermere with your pet
Known for its hiking trails, Windermere has lots to offer visitors, including its natural beauty and aquariums. See the local sights and visit Lake District National Park and World of Beatrix Potter. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Old Laundry Theatre and Brockhole - the Lake District Visitor Centre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Kendal, Hide & Horn or Lakeland Pet Supplies.