Overview of Lane Head Farm Country Guest House
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room (Room 2)
Double Room (Four Poster Bed, Room 3)
Twin Room (Room 4)
Double Room (Four Poster Bed, Room 6)
Double Room (Room 7)
Double Room (Room 8)
Double Room (Room 9)
About this area
Lane Head Farm Country Guest House is located in Penrith. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake District National Park and Ullswater. Rookin House Activity Centre and Lake District Wildlife Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Penrith travel guide
- Threlkeld Quarry and Mining Museum - 6 min drive
- Castlerigg Stone Circle - 12 min drive
- Ullswater - 15 min drive
- Aira Force - 15 min drive
- Place Fell - 16 min drive
- Penrith Station - 14 min drive
- Carlisle (CAX) - 47 min drive
- Sportsman - 3 min drive
- White Horse Inn - 3 min drive
- The Sally - 5 min drive
- Horse & Farrier Inn - 5 min drive
- Herdwick Inn - 5 min drive
About this property
Lane Head Farm Country Guest House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Really warm, friendly welcome, nothing was too much trouble. Room was perfect, very clean! Wonderful location... Loved that they allowed dogs to!