Visiting Blandford Forum
Visitors to Blandford Forum are sure to enjoy the bars, cafes and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Monkey World Ape Rescue Center, Poole Harbour and Brownsea Island are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 54 hotels and other accommodation options in Blandford Forum
- The closest major airport is in Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Southampton (SOU), 36.5 mi (58.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Blandford Forum
A favourite place to visit in the city is Ashley Wood Golf Club. Additionally, in the area you'll find Monkey World Ape Rescue Center and Poole Harbour.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Brownsea Island, 14.9 mi/23.9 km from the heart of the city, and Corfe Castle, which is 16.1 mi (26 km) away.
Dressing for Blandford Forum
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- Blandford Forum gets about 785.80 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 4°C