Visiting Blaenau Ffestiniog
Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, bars, and castle in Blaenau Ffestiniog. Welcoming and walkable, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses and mountains.
- Though not directly in Blaenau Ffestiniog, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 53.1 mi (85.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Blaenau Ffestiniog
- The mountains, seaside, and countryside highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Portmeirion Sands, Mount Snowdon, and Swallow Falls
- Its historic sites and castle are also noteworthy
Staying in Blaenau Ffestiniog
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Ty Gorsaf, averaging GBP 99.12 per night.
Dressing for Blaenau Ffestiniog
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Blaenau Ffestiniog is 27 millimetres