Search Hotels in Zuidas, Amsterdam
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 27 Dec 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers are sure to enjoy a stay in Amsterdam's Zuidas neighbourhood. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including World Trade Center and Virtual Museum Zuidas. Choose one of Zuidas's hotels and explore the area around Amsterdam with ease.
Staying in Zuidas
Here are some accommodation choices in Zuidas for you to consider:
- Crowne Plaza Amsterdam South: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Motel One Amsterdam: 3.5-star hotel featuring a bar/lounge, free WiFi and parking. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- CitizenM Hotel Amsterdam City: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its central location and breakfast.
Zuidas might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Amsterdam neighbourhood for your stay. Amsterdam Zuid is a neighbourhood known for its array of dining options, cycling and top museums. This neighbourhood is home to 126 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Hotel TWENTY EIGHT: 4-star aparthotel featuring a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Our guests enjoy the aparthotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Htel Serviced Apartments Amsterdam Buitenveldert: 4-star apartment featuring a 24-hour fitness centre, free WiFi and parking. Expedia travellers like this apartment's walkable location and helpful staff.
- Rietvelt Loft: 3.5-star apartment featuring a rooftop terrace and free WiFi.
World Trade Center, Virtual Museum Zuidas and VU University of Amsterdam are just a few attractions to check out in Zuidas. A visit to RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre is also worth the trip when you're in the neighbourhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighbourhood of Amsterdam Zuid to visit Concertgebouw, Stedelijk Museum and Van Gogh Museum. Rijksmuseum, Heineken Experience and World Trade Center are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Amsterdam.
Getting Around Zuidas and the Greater Amsterdam Area
Looking for a quick way to explore more of the city? Catch a ride on metro transit at Amsterdam Zuid Tram Station and Boelelaan - Vrije Universiteit Station. If you want to head out of town, you can hop aboard a train at Amsterdam Zuid Station.