Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Wrexham
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Wrexham Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Wrexham Pet-Friendly Hotels
Wrexham Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Wrexham and want to take your pet along? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 3 hotels that accept pets. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Canaltime Chirk Marina is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with sofa beds and separate living rooms.
- Pets are welcome at Hallmark Hotel Llyndir Hall, Chester South. This hotel offers a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's breakfast and guestroom size.
Planning your trip to Wrexham
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organise an outing with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Wrexham is 29 mm
Exploring Wrexham with your pet
Known for its entertainment and golfing, Wrexham has lots to offer visitors, including its gardens, theatres and safaris. See the local sights and visit Racecourse Ground and Erdigg Hall. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Chirk Castle. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Wrexham, Jaydee Aquatics or The Green Machine.