Search Hotels in Wake Forest
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 10 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 17 Aug 2020
Visiting Wake Forest
Visitors to Wake Forest are sure to enjoy the forests, shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, university setting and churches. Around the area, top sights include Crabtree Valley Mall, North Carolina State Capitol and PNC Arena.
- You'll find 320 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Raleigh
- The closest major airport is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Wake Forest
The city's cultural venues include Wake Forest Renaissance Centre and Wake Forest Historical Museum. Notable city landmarks like Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary and Winterpast Farm might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the forests and Falls Lake State Recreation Area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Wake Forest. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Candlewood Suites WAKE FOREST RALEIGH AREA - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a 24-hour fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn Raleigh / Town Of Wake Forest - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Sleep Inn Wake Forest - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free parking and a spa tub. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Crabtree Valley Mall, located 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the heart of the city, and North Carolina State Capitol, which is 15.4 mi/24.8 km away.
Dressing for Wake Forest
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- Wake Forest gets about 1161 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -3°C