Visitors to Apex are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, wineries and cafes. Around the area, top sights include PNC Arena, Crabtree Valley Mall and Kenan Stadium.
- You'll find 343 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Raleigh
- The closest major airport is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Apex
Favourite places to visit in the city include Jordan Lake State Recreation Area, Cloer Family Vineyards and Halle Cultural Arts Center. Additionally, you might want to add Knights Play Golf Center to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Apex. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Apex - Raleigh - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Candlewood Suites Apex Raleigh Area - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour fitness centre, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Comfort Inn Apex - Holly Springs - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include PNC Arena, 10.9 mi/17.6 km from the city centre, and Crabtree Valley Mall, which is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away.
Dressing for Apex
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- About 1100.70 millimetres of rain falls on Apex each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 0°C