Visitors to Dunn are sure to enjoy the university setting and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and parks. Top sights in the area include Fort Bragg, Crown Center and Cross Creek Mall.
- You'll find 90 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Fayetteville
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Dunn
Favourite places to visit in the city include General William C. Lee Airborne Museum, Chicora Golf Course and Clarence Lee Tart Memorial Park. Additionally, you'll find Bentonville Battlefield State Historic Site and Adams Vineyards in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Dunn. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Dunn I-95 - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Comfort Inn Dunn - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Dunn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and WiFi.
Dressing for Dunn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Dunn gets about 1215 millimetres of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C