Search Hotels in Fayetteville
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 5 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 12 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 31 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 7 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 1 Sep 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Fayetteville, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights in the city include Fort Bragg, Crown Center and Cross Creek Mall.
- There are 90 hotels and other accommodation options in Fayetteville
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Fayetteville
Cultural venues in the city include Fayetteville Transportation Museum, Airborne and Special Ops museum and General William C. Lee Airborne Museum. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Cross Creek Mall is a favourite for retail therapy. Other notable sights to explore include Fort Bragg and Crown Center.
In Spring Lake, there are 90 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Benson - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Embassy Suites Fayetteville/Fort Bragg - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel in Terry Sanford features free breakfast, a restaurant and an indoor pool.
- Hampton Inn Spring Lake Fayetteville - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Pine Forest can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting around Fayetteville
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Fayetteville Station. Fayetteville might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Fayetteville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 21°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Fayetteville is 1152 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Fayetteville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Fayetteville, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Fayetteville?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Fayetteville?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Fayetteville?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Fayetteville?
What's the best golf hotel in Fayetteville?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Fayetteville?
Fayetteville Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Fayetteville by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fayetteville Airports
- Areas of Fayetteville
- Accommodation near Fayetteville Attractions
- More accommodation types in Fayetteville
- Choose Your Fayetteville Hotel Style
- Search Fayetteville Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Fayetteville
- Hotels Near Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends