Search Hotels in Creedmoor
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 3 Oct 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Creedmoor has to offer including the churches, baseball games and live music. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, shopping and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Crabtree Valley Mall, Durham Performing Arts Center and Frankie's Fun Park.
- You'll find 326 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Raleigh
- The closest major airport is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Creedmoor
A couple of favourite places to visit are Cedar Creek Gallery and Three Bears Acres. Additionally, in the area you'll find Crabtree Valley Mall and Durham Performing Arts Center.
This is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Quality Inn & Suites - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to see in the area include PNC Arena, located 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Frankie's Fun Park, which is 15.2 mi (24.5 km) away.
Dressing for Creedmoor
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- Average annual rainfall for Creedmoor is 1100 millimetres
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 0°C