Search Oxford Hotels, Henderson
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Oxford has to offer including the restaurants, baseball games and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 17 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Henderson
- The closest major airport is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 32.1 mi (51.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Oxford
Places to visit in the larger region include Kerr Lake Country Club, Henderson Indoor Flea Market and John H. Kerr Reservoir. In the area, you'll also find Vance County Historical Museum and Owen Davis Park.
As you start planning for your getaway to Oxford, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can select from 28 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Comfort Inn And Suites Oxford is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Oxford can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Clarion Inn & Suites is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Oxford can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Kings Inn Motel is located within 1.4 mi (2.3 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Oxford can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Oxford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Oxford is 1166 millimetres
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C