Search Selma Hotels, Goldsboro
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 25 Aug 2020
Visitors to Selma are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its wineries.
- You'll find 37 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Goldsboro
- The closest major airport is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 38.5 mi (62 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 52.5 mi (84.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Selma
A couple of favourite places to visit are Rudy Theater and Hinnant Family Vineyards. Additionally, you'll find Carolina Premium Outlets and Bentonville Battlefield State Historic Site in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Selma. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Selma I-95 - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Quality Inn Selma - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Econo Lodge - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting around Selma
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Selma-Smithfield Station. Selma might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Selma
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Selma is 1212.80 millimetres
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C