Visitors can enjoy all that Varmdo has to offer including the waterfront, golf courses and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Millesgarden, Prince Eugen Waldemarsudde Museum and Skansen.
- You'll find 526 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Stockholm
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 19.9 mi (32 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 29.8 mi (48 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Varmdo
The city's cultural venues include Artipelag and Gustavsbergs Porslinsmuseum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Strömma Jetty and Boda Jetty.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Varmdo. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- FågelbroHus - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Skeviks Gård - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotell Blå Blom - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to public transport.
Top places to see in the area include Millesgarden, located 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Prince Eugen Waldemarsudde Museum, which is 14 mi/22.5 km away.
Dressing for Varmdo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 6°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 12°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- About 487.50 millimetres of rain falls on Varmdo each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C