Visitors can enjoy all that Lidingo has to offer including the golf courses and ski areas. Millesgarden, Skansen and Prince Eugen Waldemarsudde Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 529 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Stockholm
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lidingo
A couple of favourite places to visit are Millesgarden and Lidingo Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Skansen and Prince Eugen Waldemarsudde Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Lidingo. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bosön - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Villa Lovik - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Scandic Foresta - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Djursholm Castle, 3.9 mi/6.3 km from the heart of the city, and Vasa Museum, which is 4 mi (6.4 km) away.
Getting around Lidingo
You can access metro transport at Kottla Tram Stop, Larsberg Tram Stop and Brevik Tram Stop. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Lidingo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 6°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 12°C and night-time averages of -4°C
- About 17 millimetres of rain falls on Lidingo each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -5°C