- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hobo
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed (Hobo)
Superior Room (Hobo)
Economy Room (No Windows Hobo Sleeper)
Room, 2 Single Beds (Hobo)
About this area
Located in Norrmalm neighbourhood, Hobo is connected to a shopping centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Skansen and Millesgarden, while Museum of Medieval Stockholm and Royal Swedish Opera are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Solvalla Loppis.Visit our Stockholm travel guide
- Royal Swedish Opera - 4 min walk
- Nordiska Kompaniet - 4 min walk
- Museum of Medieval Stockholm - 4 min walk
- Stockholm Palace - 8 min walk
- Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre - 10 min walk
- Sergels Torg Tram Stop - 3 min walk
- Stockholm City Station - 7 min walk
- Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) - 34 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between SEK 200 and SEK 300 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: SEK 200 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: SEK 400 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 250.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.