- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Downtown Camper by Scandic
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Twin Room
Double Room (Large)
Room (Large King)
Deluxe Double Room
About this area
In the city centre, Downtown Camper by Scandic is in Stockholm's Norrmalm neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Vasa Museum and ABBA The Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Mall of Scandinavia and Sollentuna Centrum. Check out an event or a game at Ericsson Globe, and consider making time for Tivoli Grona Lund, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Stockholm travel guide
- Royal Swedish Opera - 5 min walk
- Stockholm Concert Hall - 6 min walk
- Stockholm Palace - 9 min walk
- Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre - 9 min walk
- Stockholm City Hall - 12 min walk
- Sergels Torg Tram Stop - 2 min walk
- Stockholm City Station - 6 min walk
- Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) - 33 min drive
- Campfire — 1 min walk
About this property
Downtown Camper by Scandic
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SEK 170 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: SEK 200 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: SEK 150 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: SEK 395 per person, per stay and includes use of:
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very Cool Hotel - GREAT Breakfast
We were thoroughly impressed with the Downtown Camper. The theme and decor were relaxing, the breakfast was excellent and healthy. I've not had smoked salmon that good at a hotel in a loooong time. The mixed drinks at the Nest could be better, they were interesting but none of use would have a second. I recommend this hotel highly and the price is reasonable.