Search Hotels in Southwestern Ontario
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Southwestern Ontario
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Southwestern Ontario, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront, top-notch restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its theatres, casinos and sporting events. Top sights in the city include Budweiser Gardens, Blue Mountain Ski Resort and Bruce Peninsula.
- There are 932 hotels and other accommodation options in Southwestern Ontario
- The closest major airport is in London, ON (YXU-London Intl.), 33.2 mi (53.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.), 33.9 mi (54.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Southwestern Ontario
The city is well known for its theatres and festivals, and cultural venues include Centre In The Square, Museum London and Festival Theatre. Families come for attractions such as Bingemans, African Lion Safari and Chicopee Tube Park. The city is notable for landmarks like Detroit Windsor Tunnel, Grand Bend Beach and Dundurn Castle.
In The Blue Mountains, there are 932 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Omstead's On Erie - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features a private beach, free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Bruce Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- The Barracks Inn - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Other favourite sights in Southwestern Ontario include Budweiser Gardens, Blue Mountain Ski Resort and Bruce Peninsula.
Getting around Southwestern Ontario
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Stratford Station, St. Marys Station or Kitchener Station. Southwestern Ontario might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
More trip options
- Hotels in Southwestern Ontario by Star Rating
- Hotels near Southwestern Ontario Airports
- Areas of Southwestern Ontario
- Accommodation near Southwestern Ontario Attractions
- More accommodation types in Southwestern Ontario
- Choose Your Southwestern Ontario Hotel Style
- Search Southwestern Ontario Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Southwestern Ontario
- Hotels Near Southwestern Ontario, Ontario
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends