Visiting St. Mary's
Visitors will appreciate the restaurants, shopping, and coffeehouses in St. Mary's. Welcoming and walkable, this city will also delight visitors with its bars, sporting events, and university.
- There are 3 St. Mary's hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in London, ON (YXU-London Intl.), 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around St. Mary's
- Theatres and live music are well-known in the area, and attractions include Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Stratford Perth Museum, and Avon Theatre
- Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to McCully's Hill Farm and Stratford Farmers Market
Getting around St. Mary's
There are many transportation options in St. Mary's. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at St. Marys Station.
Staying in St. Mary's
You might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Westover Inn - An Ontario's Finest Inn, averaging GBP 114.3/night
- Stone Willow Inn, averaging GBP 107.35/night
A 3.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Westover Inn - An Ontario's Finest Inn with a 3.9 out of 5 user rating while Stone Willow Inn has a 3.8 rating by guests.
Dressing for St. Mary's
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, while the average at night is -2°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 25°C with nighttime averages of 7°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of -8°C
- Average annual rainfall for St. Mary's is 1060 millimetres