Search Hotels in Santry
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Santry, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Tolka Park, National Botanic Gardens and Croke Park.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Santry
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Santry
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Omni Park Shopping Centre is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Tolka Park and National Botanic Gardens.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Almanii B&B - This 3-star bed & breakfast in Dublin Northside features free WiFi, free parking and a computer station. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Croke Park, 1.7 mi/2.8 km from the heart of the city, and James Joyce Cultural Centre, which is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) away.
Dressing for Santry
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Santry is 759 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Santry?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Santry, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Santry?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Santry?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Santry?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Santry?
Santry Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Santry by Star Rating
- Hotels near Santry Airports
- Areas of Santry
- Accommodation near Santry Attractions
- More accommodation types in Santry
- Choose Your Santry Hotel Style
- Search Santry Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Santry
- Hotels Near Santry, Dublin
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends