Search Hotels in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Saint-Quentin-Fallavier hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 4 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 3 Aug 2020
Pocket Guide: Saint-Quentin-Fallavier
Saint-Quentin-Fallavier's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the skiing, restaurants and coffeehouses. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its monuments.
- There are 2 Saint-Quentin-Fallavier hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Saint-Quentin-Fallavier
- Musee Lumiere and Theatre Antique are popular cultural attractions
- Popular family attractions include Chateau de Moidiere, Genas Bowling, and Genas Karting
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Church of Saint Quentin Fallavier, Allinges Fortified Houses, and Chateau de Fallavier
Getting around Saint-Quentin-Fallavier
There are many transport options in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Saint-Quentin-Fallavier Station.
Staying in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier
You may appreciate Hotel Première Classe Lyon Est - Saint Quentin for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Hotel Première Classe Lyon Est - Saint Quentin, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Saint-Quentin-Fallavier
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whereas night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the nighttime average
- Saint-Quentin-Fallavier gets about 813 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier?
Where's the best place to stay in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier to learn about local history?
What's the best hotel for a ski holiday in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier?
Saint-Quentin-Fallavier Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saint-Quentin-Fallavier Airports
- Areas of Saint-Quentin-Fallavier
- Accommodation near Saint-Quentin-Fallavier Attractions
- More accommodation types in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier
- Choose Your Saint-Quentin-Fallavier Hotel Style
- Search Saint-Quentin-Fallavier Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier
- Hotels Near Saint-Quentin-Fallavier, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends