Search Hotels in Bourgoin-Jallieu
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 15 Aug 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Bourgoin-Jallieu has to offer including its restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Bourgoin-Jallieu
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 15.9 mi (25.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bourgoin-Jallieu
A favourite place to visit in the city is Stade Pierre Rajon. In the area, you'll also find Isle d'Abeau Golf Club and The Village Outlet.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Bourgoin-Jallieu. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kyriad Lyon Bourgoin Jallieu - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hotel de Bourgoin Jallieu (Futur Ibis Budget) - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting around Bourgoin-Jallieu
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Bourgoin Jallieu Station. Bourgoin-Jallieu may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bourgoin-Jallieu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Bourgoin-Jallieu gets about 1003 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bourgoin-Jallieu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bourgoin-Jallieu, will I receive a refund?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Bourgoin-Jallieu?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Bourgoin-Jallieu?
Bourgoin-Jallieu Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bourgoin-Jallieu by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bourgoin-Jallieu Airports
- Accommodation near Bourgoin-Jallieu Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bourgoin-Jallieu
- Choose Your Bourgoin-Jallieu Hotel Style
- Search Bourgoin-Jallieu Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bourgoin-Jallieu
- Hotels Near Bourgoin-Jallieu, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations