Visitors to Renishaw are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its entertainment choices. Beauchief Abbey, Ponds Forge International Sports Centre and Millennium Gallery are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Renishaw
- The closest major airport is in Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Nottingham (NQT), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Renishaw
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Beauchief Abbey, Ponds Forge International Sports Centre and Millennium Gallery. In the area, you'll also find Peace Gardens and Sheffield Town Hall.
Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Dusty Miller - This 3-star inn features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Magna Science Adventure Centre, located 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the city centre, and Arts Tower, which is 9.2 mi/14.9 km away.
Dressing for Renishaw
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 18 millimetres of rain falls on Renishaw each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C