Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Barlborough, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops. Around the area, top sights include Beauchief Abbey, Ponds Forge International Sports Centre and Millennium Gallery.
- There are 714 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Nottingham (NQT), 26.7 mi (42.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Barlborough
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Beauchief Abbey, Ponds Forge International Sports Centre and Millennium Gallery. Additionally, in the area you'll find Peace Gardens and Sheffield Town Hall.
Here's a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Ibis Chesterfield North - Barlborough - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Magna Science Adventure Centre, located 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the city centre, and Arts Tower, which is 10.7 mi/17.2 km away.
Dressing for Barlborough
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Barlborough is 18 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C