Search Quincy Hotels, Boston
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 20 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 15 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 15 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 16 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 2 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 24 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 11 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 18 Nov 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Quincy, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping and riverfront. Top sights around the area include John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, Black Falcon Cruise Terminal and World Trade Center.
- You'll find 1215 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 10 mi (16.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Quincy
The city's cultural venues include Quincy Historical Society Museum and US Naval Shipbuilding Museum and USS Salem. The city is notable for landmarks like United First Parish Church, Dorothy Quincy Homestead and Adams National Historic Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Josiah Quincy House and Wollaston Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Quincy. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Staybridge Suites Boston-Quincy - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Boston Marriott Quincy - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with WiFi.
Top places to visit outside the city include John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, 4.7 mi/7.6 km from the heart of the city, and Black Falcon Cruise Terminal, which is 6.6 mi/10.5 km away.
Getting around Quincy
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Quincy is a breeze. You can take advantage of metro transport at Quincy Adams Station, Wollaston Station and North Quincy Station. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Quincy Center Station.
Dressing for Quincy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- Quincy gets about 1111 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Quincy?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Quincy, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Quincy?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Quincy?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Quincy?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Quincy?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Quincy?
Quincy Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Quincy by Star Rating
- Hotels near Quincy Airports
- Areas of Quincy
- Accommodation near Quincy Attractions
- More accommodation types in Quincy
- Choose Your Quincy Hotel Style
- Search Quincy Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Quincy
- Hotels Near Quincy, Boston
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends