Search Hull Hotels, Boston
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hull, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its entertainment. Top sights around the area include John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, Black Falcon Cruise Terminal and World Trade Center.
- You'll find 1215 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 16.9 mi (27.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hull
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Nantasket Beach and Massachusetts Bay. Additionally, you might want to add Hull Lifesaving Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Hull. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Josephine's Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with cable TV. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Beacon Waterfront Inn - Our customers like the beach locale and comfortable, quiet rooms at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Nantasket Hotel at the Beach - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, 8.4 mi/13.5 km from the heart of the city, and Black Falcon Cruise Terminal, which is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) away.
Dressing for Hull
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -5°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hull is 1111 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C