Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 17 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 19 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 9 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 15 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 19 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 20 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 28 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 27 Jul 2020
Visiting Pensacola Beach
Travellers to Pensacola Beach give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its live music. Historic Pensacola Village, Saenger Theatre and Pensacola Civic Center are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1424 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Pensacola
- The closest major airport is in Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional), 35.8 mi (57.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pensacola Beach
Notable city landmarks like Pensacola Beach Pier and Fort Pickens might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Portofino Boardwalk to your agenda.
In Gulf Breeze, you can choose from 581 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Margaritaville Beach Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Villa Sabine can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and pool.
- Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- SpringHill Suites Pensacola Beach - This 3-star hotel in Plaza Primera features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Historic Pensacola Village, 6.9 mi/11.1 km from the city centre, and Saenger Theatre, which is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) away.
Dressing for Pensacola Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the night-time average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Pensacola Beach gets about 1660 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 7°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Pensacola Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pensacola Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Pensacola Beach?
What's the best hotel for families in Pensacola Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Pensacola Beach?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Pensacola Beach?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Pensacola Beach?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Pensacola Beach?
Pensacola Beach Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Pensacola Beach by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pensacola Beach Airports
- Areas of Pensacola Beach
- Accommodation near Pensacola Beach Attractions
- More accommodation types in Pensacola Beach
- Choose Your Pensacola Beach Hotel Style
- Search Pensacola Beach Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Pensacola Beach
- Hotels Near Pensacola Beach, Pensacola
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends