Search Hotels in Navarre, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 2 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 14 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 4 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 3 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 2 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 22 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 24 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 26 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 21 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 22 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 9 Nov 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Navarre, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its zoo. Around the area, top sights include Southern Raceway, Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park and Pensacola Beach Pier.
- You'll find 1417 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Pensacola
- The closest major airport is in Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Navarre
Fishing is a top activity, and Hidden Creek Golf Club is one place to visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Southern Raceway and Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park.
In Mary Esther, you can choose from 291 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Navarre Beach can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and overall value.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Navarre Waterfront - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Pensacola Civic Center, 20.7 mi/33.2 km from the city centre, and Pensacola Beach Pier, which is 17.3 mi (27.9 km) away.
Dressing for Navarre
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 14°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and night-time averages of 7°C
- Average annual rainfall for Navarre is 1584 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 8°C