Families will find kid-friendly activities in Crestview, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its beaches.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodation options in Crestview
- The closest major airport is in Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Destin, FL (DSI-Destin-Fort Walton Beach), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Crestview
Favourite family attractions include Sasquatch Zoo and Hot Wheels Skating Center. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Twin Hills Park. You'll also find Blackwater River State Recreation Area and Blackstone Golf course in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Crestview. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Crestview - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Crestview South I-10 - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Crestview - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Crestview
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- About 1600 millimetres of rain falls on Crestview each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 3°C