Search Hotels in Mary Esther, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 13 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 30 Dec 2020
Visiting Mary Esther
Visitors to Mary Esther are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Top sights around the area include Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park, Destin Harbor Boardwalk and Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park.
- You'll find 5559 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Fort Walton Beach - Destin
- The closest major airport is in Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Destin, FL (DSI-Destin-Fort Walton Beach), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mary Esther
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Oak Tree Nature Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Santa Rosa Mall is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park and Destin Harbor Boardwalk.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Mary Esther. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mary Esther-Fort Walton Beach, FL - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Baymont by Wyndham Fort Walton Beach Mary Esther - Our customers like the beach locale and room size at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park, located 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the city centre, and Southern Raceway, which is 17.6 mi (28.3 km) away.
Dressing for Mary Esther
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 14°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and night-time averages of 7°C
- Mary Esther gets about 1584 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 8°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Mary Esther?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mary Esther, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Mary Esther?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Mary Esther?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Mary Esther?
What are some hotels with pools in Mary Esther?
Mary Esther Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Mary Esther by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mary Esther Airports
- Accommodation near Mary Esther Attractions
- More accommodation types in Mary Esther
- Choose Your Mary Esther Hotel Style
- Search Mary Esther Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Mary Esther
- Hotels Near Mary Esther, Florida
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends