Search Hotels in Pensacola, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 24 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2020
Where to stay in Pensacola
Navarre Beach is known for its pristine beaches, and you can make a stop by Navarre Beach Fishing Pier and Navarre Beach Sea Turtle Conservation Center while in the area.
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
While visiting Downtown, you might make a stop by sights like Saenger Theatre and Historic Pensacola Village.
3/5(3 area reviews)
While visiting Northeast Pensacola, you might make a stop by sights like Cordova Mall and Bay Bluffs Park.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Pensacola, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, live music scene and seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its theatres, festivals and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Saenger Theatre, Historic Pensacola Village and Pensacola Civic Center.
- There are 1501 hotels and other accommodation options in Pensacola
- The closest major airport is in Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional), 40.1 mi (64.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pensacola
Known for its live music, theatres and festivals, the city's cultural venues include Saenger Theatre, National Museum of Naval Aviation and Pensacola Children's Museum. Attractions like Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park, Sam's Fun City and Wild Willy's Adventure Zone are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Historic Pensacola Village, Fort Barrancas, and Pensacola Beach Pier.
In Pensacola Beach, you can choose from 1501 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Walton Beach - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- SpringHill Suites Pensacola - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel in Northeast Pensacola features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Other favourite sights in Pensacola include Pensacola Civic Center, Pensacola Naval Air Station and Five Flags Speedway. Outside the city, popular places to visit include The Wharf, 25.8 mi/41.6 km from the city centre, and Gulf State Park, which is 29.4 mi/47.3 km away.
Getting around Pensacola
If you want to venture outside the area, hop on a train at Pensacola Station. Pensacola may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Pensacola
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the night-time average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pensacola is 1657.80 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 7°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Pensacola?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pensacola, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Pensacola?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Pensacola?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Pensacola?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Pensacola?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Pensacola?
What's the best luxury hotel in Pensacola?
What's the best boutique hotel in Pensacola?
What's the best golf hotel in Pensacola?
What's the best hotel in Pensacola to learn about local history?
Pensacola Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Pensacola by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pensacola Airports
- Areas of Pensacola
- Accommodation near Pensacola Attractions
- More accommodation types in Pensacola
- Choose Your Pensacola Hotel Style
- Search Pensacola Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Pensacola
- Hotels Near Pensacola, Florida
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends