Search Hotels in Gulf Breeze, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 13 Dec 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 11 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 3 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 16 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 22 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 20 Aug 2020
Large 3 Bedroom Home in the Heart of Gulf Breeze - Huge Lot - Minutes to the Beach - Budget Friendly
Reviewed on 28 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 22 Sep 2020
Visiting Gulf Breeze
Travellers to Gulf Breeze give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Pensacola Civic Center, Historic Pensacola Village and Saenger Theatre.
- You'll find 1428 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Pensacola
- The closest major airport is in Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional), 31.7 mi (51 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gulf Breeze
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Shoreline Park, Naval Live Oaks Nature Preserve and Woodland Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gulf Breeze Zoo and Tiger Point Golf and Country Club.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 17 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Gulf Breeze. Here's a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Pensacola Civic Center, 8.8 mi/14.1 km from the city centre, and Historic Pensacola Village, which is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) away.
Dressing for Gulf Breeze
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the night-time average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 1657.80 millimetres of rain falls on Gulf Breeze each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 7°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Gulf Breeze?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Gulf Breeze, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Gulf Breeze?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Gulf Breeze?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Gulf Breeze?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Gulf Breeze?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Gulf Breeze?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Gulf Breeze?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Gulf Breeze?
Gulf Breeze Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Gulf Breeze by Star Rating
- Hotels near Gulf Breeze Airports
- Accommodation near Gulf Breeze Attractions
- More accommodation types in Gulf Breeze
- Choose Your Gulf Breeze Hotel Style
- Search Gulf Breeze Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Gulf Breeze
- Hotels Near Gulf Breeze, Pensacola
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends