Search Hotels in Nuevo Vallarta
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 10 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 27 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 17 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 14 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 13 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 11 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Visiting Nuevo Vallarta
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Nuevo Vallarta, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, entertainment choices and top-notch restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. Top sights in the city include Nuevo Vallarta Beach, Vallarta Adventures and Nayar Vidanta Golf.
- You'll find 3329 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Puerto Vallarta
- The closest major airport is in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Nuevo Vallarta
Families come for attractions such as Vallarta Adventures, Splash Water Park Vallarta and Aquaventuras Park Vallarta. The beaches and sunsets exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Nuevo Vallarta Beach and El Cora Crocodile Sanctuary. Dolphin viewing is just one of the top activities, while Nayar Vidanta Golf and Flamingos Golf Club are sights to visit.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Marina Vallarta, located 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Bay of Banderas, which is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) away.
Dressing for Nuevo Vallarta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the night-time average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- About 812.70 millimetres of rain falls on Nuevo Vallarta each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 34°C, while the coldest months are March and April with an average of 19°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Nuevo Vallarta?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nuevo Vallarta, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Nuevo Vallarta?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Nuevo Vallarta?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Nuevo Vallarta?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Nuevo Vallarta?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Nuevo Vallarta?
Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Nuevo Vallarta by Star Rating
- Hotels near Nuevo Vallarta Airports
- Areas of Nuevo Vallarta
- Accommodation near Nuevo Vallarta Attractions
- More accommodation types in Nuevo Vallarta
- Choose Your Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Style
- Search Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Nuevo Vallarta
- Hotels Near Nuevo Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends