Visitors to Sayulita are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. Top sights around the area include Punta De Mita Beach, Playa Bucerias and Nuevo Vallarta Beach.
- You'll find 2730 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Puerto Vallarta
- The closest major airport is in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sayulita
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Gringo Hill and Nanzal Hill. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sayulita Square and Sayulita Farmers Market.
In San Francisco, there are 254 hotels and other accommodation choices to make it easy to plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Don Bonito - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in North End can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and location.
- El Pueblito De Sayulita - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and bar at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel in North End features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Hotel Boutique OZ Sayulita - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall condition.
Popular places to see around the area include Punta De Mita Beach, 7.5 mi/12.1 km from the heart of the city, and Playa Bucerias, which is 8.9 mi/14.4 km away.
Dressing for Sayulita
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Sayulita is 32 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while March and April are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C