Visiting Rincon de Guayabitos
Travellers to Rincon de Guayabitos give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. A top sight in the area is Lo de Marcos Beach.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodation options in Rincon de Guayabitos
- The closest major airport is in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.), 24 mi (38.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Rincon de Guayabitos
Notable city landmarks like Bridge of Life and Fisherman's Memorial might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Tianguis Market to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 23 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Rincon de Guayabitos. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Decameron Los Cocos All Inclusive - This 2.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a restaurant and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale.
- Casablanca Resort - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this resort. With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Las Cabanas Del Capitan - With a stay at this 3-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to a winery and 2 outdoor pools, along with an in-room sofa bed. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Lo de Marcos Beach, 7.4 mi/11.9 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Rincon de Guayabitos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 19°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and night-time averages of 21°C
- Average annual rainfall for Rincon de Guayabitos is 32 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas March and April are often coldest, averaging 19°C