Visiting Morgan Hill
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Morgan Hill, and visitors give high marks for the fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Gilroy Premium Outlets, Lick Observatory and Kelley Park.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodation options in Morgan Hill
- The closest major airport is in Watsonville, CA (WVI-Watsonville Municipal), 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in San Jose, CA (RHV-Reid Hillview), 17 mi (27.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Morgan Hill
The picturesque setting of Morgan Hill Community Park and Anderson Lake County Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Coyote Creek Golf Club and Centennial Recreation Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Morgan Hill. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgan Hill-San Jose South - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Courtyard San Jose South/Morgan Hill - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Hampton Inn Morgan Hill - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Gilroy Premium Outlets, located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city centre, and Lick Observatory, which is 14.5 mi/23.3 km away.
Getting around Morgan Hill
Make your way to Morgan Hill Station for metro transport. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Morgan Hill
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and night-time averages of 6°C
- Average annual rainfall for Morgan Hill is 393.80 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 6°C