Visitors to Milton are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and shopping. A top sight in the city is Southern Raceway.
- You'll find 1415 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Pensacola
- The closest major airport is in Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional), 32.3 mi (51.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Milton
The city's cultural venues include Dream Players Theatre and West Florida Railroad Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Southern Raceway and Clear Creek.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Milton. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Milton Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Pensacola East - Milton - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Regency Inn - This 2.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Top places to visit in the area include Five Flags Speedway, 22.6 mi/36.3 km from the city centre, and Pensacola Civic Center, which is 23.7 mi/38.2 km away.
Dressing for Milton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 24°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Milton gets about 1712 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C