Search Hotels in Milo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Nov 2018
Pocket Guide: Milo
Families will find child-friendly activities in Milo, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the theme park and parks. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its wineries, gardens and mountains.
- There are 3 Milo hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Milo
- Popular family attractions include Adventure Park Etna, EtnAvventura, and Butterfly House
- Notable landmarks include Cathedral of Acireale, Norman Castle, and Greek Theatre
- The gardens, mountains and flowers highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Etna Park Visitor Center, Mount Etna, and Lido Mazzaro
Staying in Milo
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate B&B Dimora dell'Etna.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is B&B Dimora dell'Etna with a 4.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Milo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 6°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Milo is 527 millimetres