Search Hotels in Giardini Naxos
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Giardini Naxos
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Giardini Naxos, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cocktail bars, opera houses and sightseeing tours. Around the area, top sights include Greek Theatre, Lido Mazzaro and Acireale Cathedral.
- You'll find 985 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Taormina Coast
- The closest major airport is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Reggio di Calabria (REG-Strait of Messina), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Giardini Naxos
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Giardini Naxos Beach, Recanati Beach and San Marco Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Schisò Castle and Museum and Archaeological Area of Naxos.
In Taormina, you can choose from 220 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Villa Daphne - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
- Bed & Breakfast Triskeles - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking and spa treatment rooms.
- Hotel Palladio - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Greek Theatre, located 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the city centre, and Lido Mazzaro, which is 2.8 mi (4.6 km) away.
Getting around Giardini Naxos
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Alcantara Station. Giardini Naxos may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Giardini Naxos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and night-time averages of 6°C
- About 525 millimetres of rain falls on Giardini Naxos each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 6°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Giardini Naxos?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Giardini Naxos, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Giardini Naxos?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Giardini Naxos?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Giardini Naxos?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Giardini Naxos?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Giardini Naxos?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Giardini Naxos?
Giardini Naxos Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Giardini Naxos by Star Rating
- Hotels near Giardini Naxos Airports
- Accommodation near Giardini Naxos Attractions
- More accommodation types in Giardini Naxos
- Choose Your Giardini Naxos Hotel Style
- Search Giardini Naxos Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Giardini Naxos
- Hotels Near Giardini Naxos, Sicily
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends