Search Hotels in Miami Gardens, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Miami Gardens
Visiting Miami Gardens
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Miami Gardens, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the sporting events, dolphin viewing and football. Visitors who travel to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, baseball and live music. A top attraction is Hard Rock Stadium.
- There are 2 Miami Gardens hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Miami Gardens
- Dolphin viewing is one of the top activities, whereas PortMiami, Port Everglades, and Marjorie Stoneman Douglas Park are favourite sights to visit
- Known for its live music scene, whereas Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, Patricia And Phillip Frost Museum Of Science, and Art Deco Welcome Center are some local cultural sights
- Popular family attractions include Monster Mini Golf, Hialeah Racetrack, and Native Village
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places worth a visit are Jungle Island and Lummus Park Beach
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Aventura Mall, Weston Town Center and Lincoln Road Mall
- Sports fans will find lots to cheer with football and baseball as top reasons to visit and events to attend at Hard Rock Stadium, Dolphin Stadium, and Calder Casino and Race Course
Staying in Miami GardensConsider one of these top-rated, larger hotels for trips with the family or other getaways:
- Stadium Hotel
- Hotel Roma Golden Glades Resort
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Stadium Hotel with a 3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Miami Gardens
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 28°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Miami Gardens gets about 1553 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Miami Gardens?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Miami Gardens, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Miami Gardens?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Miami Gardens?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Miami Gardens?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Miami Gardens?
What are some hotels with pools in Miami Gardens?
Miami Gardens Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Miami Gardens by Star Rating
- Hotels near Miami Gardens Airports
- Areas of Miami Gardens
- Accommodation near Miami Gardens Attractions
- More accommodation types in Miami Gardens
- Choose Your Miami Gardens Hotel Style
- Search Miami Gardens Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Miami Gardens
- Hotels Near Miami Gardens, Miami
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends