Visitors to Marazion are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, bars and seaside. Top sights around the area include Land's End, St. Michael's Mount and Porthminster Beach.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodation options in Marazion
- The closest major airport is in Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall), 29.9 mi (48.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Marazion
The city's cultural venues include The Summerhouse Gallery and Avalon Art Gallery. The picturesque setting of St. Michael's Mount and Marazion Marsh exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Land's End and Porthminster Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Marazion. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Godolphin Arms is located in central Marazion. This 4.5-star guesthouse in Marazion features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Marazion Hotel is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 4-star inn in Marazion can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Mount Haven Hotel is located in the heart of Marazion. This 4-star hotel in Marazion features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and beach locale.
Popular places to see outside the city include St Ives Harbour, located 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city centre, and Minack Theatre, which is 10.1 mi/16.2 km away.
Dressing for Marazion
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of 6°C
- Average annual rainfall for Marazion is 26 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 18°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 5°C