Guests will appreciate the restaurants, bars and beer in Malham. Cosy and welcoming, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its waterfalls.
- There are 3 Malham hotels
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Malham
- Families come for attractions such as Kilnsey Park Estate, Yorkshire Dales Falconry and Conservation Centre, and Parcevall Hall Gardens
- The countryside and waterfalls highlight the natural beauty, and Malham Cove, Gordale Scar, and Malham Tarn are several places worth visiting
Staying in Malham
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate The Buck Inn.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The Buck Inn with a 4.1 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Malham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Malham is 20 millimetres