Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Burnsall.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford), 17.1 mi (27.4 km) from the city centre
Staying in Burnsall
Searching for a charming or small, stylish hotel? You might like The Devonshire Fell Hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The Devonshire Fell Hotel with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Burnsall
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Burnsall is 20 millimetres