Search Hotels in Madeira Beach, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 30 Dec 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 2 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 22 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 28 May 2020
Reviewed on 9 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 27 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Visiting Madeira Beach
Travellers give high marks for the beaches in Madeira Beach, which is also known for its seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable location. John's Pass Village & Boardwalk, Tropicana Field and Sunken Gardens are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 3364 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of St. Petersburg - Clearwater
- The closest major airport is in St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Madeira Beach
The beaches and sunsets exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include War Veteran Memorial Park and Archibald Beach Park. Top activities include dolphin viewing and fishing, while John's Pass Village & Boardwalk and Hubbards Marina are sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Alligator Attraction to your agenda.
Top places to visit in the area include Tropicana Field, 8.6 mi/13.9 km from the city centre, and Sunken Gardens, which is 9 mi (14.5 km) away.
Dressing for Madeira Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 11°C as the night-time average
- Madeira Beach gets about 1390 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Madeira Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Madeira Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Madeira Beach?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Madeira Beach?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Madeira Beach?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Madeira Beach?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Madeira Beach?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Madeira Beach?
Madeira Beach Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Madeira Beach by Star Rating
- Hotels near Madeira Beach Airports
- Areas of Madeira Beach
- Accommodation near Madeira Beach Attractions
- More accommodation types in Madeira Beach
- Choose Your Madeira Beach Hotel Style
- Search Madeira Beach Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Madeira Beach
- Hotels Near Madeira Beach, St. Petersburg - Clearwater
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends