Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Indian Rocks Beach hotel prices
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 13 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 1 Dec 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 13 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 23 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 5 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 12 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 4 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 23 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 10 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 18 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 16 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 19 Jan 2021
Visiting Indian Rocks Beach
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Indian Rocks Beach, which is also known for its live music and water parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and seafood restaurants. Top sights around the area include Sand Key Park, Pier 60 Park and Clearwater Marine Aquarium.
- You'll find 3509 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of St. Petersburg - Clearwater
- The closest major airport is in St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in St. Petersburg, FL (SPG-Albert Whitted), 15.9 mi (25.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Indian Rocks Beach
Sand Key Park, Pier 60 Park and Clearwater Marine Aquarium are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find John's Pass Village & Boardwalk and Great Explorations Children's Museum.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach S-Harbourside - This 3-star hotel features a marina, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Popular places to visit around the area include Sunken Gardens, located 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city centre, and Tropicana Field, which is 14.9 mi/23.9 km away.
Dressing for Indian Rocks Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 11°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 16°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 11°C
- About 1389.40 millimetres of rain falls on Indian Rocks Beach each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 12°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Indian Rocks Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Indian Rocks Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Indian Rocks Beach?
What's the best hotel for families in Indian Rocks Beach?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Indian Rocks Beach?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Indian Rocks Beach?
Indian Rocks Beach Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Indian Rocks Beach by Star Rating
- Hotels near Indian Rocks Beach Airports
- Accommodation near Indian Rocks Beach Attractions
- More accommodation types in Indian Rocks Beach
- Choose Your Indian Rocks Beach Hotel Style
- Search Indian Rocks Beach Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Indian Rocks Beach
- Hotels Near Indian Rocks Beach, St. Petersburg - Clearwater
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends